Nominated for the World Ski Awards 2014 and 2015, Glasshouse is Niseko’s most elegantly appointed 5 bedroom designer home. Situated in a highly sought after Niseko-Hirafu village location with sweeping, uninterrupted views of Mt Yotei, Glasshouse Niseko offers the ultimate alpine home away from home.
Cozy up with a fireplace that warms the huge upstairs open-plan living space, and relax inside a traditional wooden bath tub or outdoor jacuzzi spa. A gas cooktop and BBQ grill makes it easy for guests to prepare food in the comfort of their accommodation. Kids have their own space equipped with a bunk bed, and TV / DVD.
Our private concierge service provides daily pickup and drop off to the Family Ace Chairlift, the Gondola, or even your chosen restaurant for dinner.
Click here to view Glasshouse Property Factsheet.
- Complimentary wireless internet
- Plasma LCD Screen Television / DVD PLayer
- TV/DVD in Kids Room
- Surround sound audio
- Connection for iPod
- Cable TV
- DVDs, Books & Boardgames available upon request**
- Down pillow & duvets
- WC’s with a Japanese heated seat
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping every two days
- Mid-clean every five nights
- Children’s cribs & highchairs
- Complimentary washing & dishwashing powder
- Complimentary body soap, shampoo and conditioner
- Complimentary tea, coffee, sugar upon arrival*
- Parking available
- Quick dry secure boot room
|BED||Twin Single or King Bed|
|Print this page||Forward to friend|
Why you'll love it
SWEEPING VIEW OF MT YOTEI
- Surrounded by creek and pristine nature
- Huge, split-level home away from home
- Minutes away from one of Niseko’s favourite onsen bathhouse
- Real fireplace – cozy up on the oversized lounges
- Private Concierge available upon request