Nominated for the World Ski Awards 2014 and 2015, Glasshouse is Niseko’s most elegantly appointed 5 bedroom designer home. Situated in a highly sought after Niseko-Hirafu village location with sweeping, uninterrupted views of Mt Yotei, Glasshouse Niseko offers the ultimate alpine home away from home.
Cozy up with a fireplace that warms the huge upstairs open-plan living space, and relax inside a traditional wooden bath tub or outdoor jacuzzi spa. A gas cooktop and BBQ grill makes it easy for guests to prepare food in the comfort of their accommodation. Kids have their own space equipped with a bunk bed, and TV / DVD.
Our private concierge service provides daily pickup and dropoff to the Family Ace Chairlift, the Gondola, or even your chosen restaurant for dinner.
Click here to view Glasshouse Property Factsheet.
- Complimentary wireless internet
- Plasma LCD Screen Television / DVD PLayer
- TV/DVD in Kids Room
- Surround sound audio
- Connection for iPod
- Cable TV
- DVDs, Books & Boardgames available upon request**
- Down pillow & duvets
- WC’s with a Japanese heated seat
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping every two days
- Mid-clean every seven nights
- Children’s cribs & highchairs
- Complimentary washing & dishwashing powder
- Complimentary body soap, shampoo and conditioner
- Complimentary tea, coffee, sugar upon arrival*
- Parking available
- Quick dry secure boot room
|BED||Twin Single or King Bed|
|Print this page||Forward to friend|
Why you'll love it
SWEEPING VIEW OF MT YOTEI
- Surrounded by creek and pristine nature
- Huge, split-level home away from home
- Minutes away from one of Niseko’s favourite onsen bathhouse
- Real fireplace – cozy up on the oversized lounges
- Private Concierge available upon request