Whether you’re skiing for the first time or need a refresher on your snowboarding turns, a lesson is the best way to kick-start your snow trip in style. Throw in some top quality rentals and you have all the ingredients for the ultimate Niseko experience.
At NISADE we work with the top suppliers in town, and we’ve collaborated with NISS Snow Sports and Niseko Sports Equipment to offer you the chance to WIN a free Grand Hirafu Lift Pass for the duration of your lesson*.
To enter, simply book your NISS lesson and Niseko Sports rental equipment with NISADE and you’ll be in the running to ski for free!
About NISS Snowsports School
NISS is one of the region’s premier snow sports schools, offering a range of private and group lessons from Hanazono or Hirafu.
NISS instructors are known as some of the best in the biz, and their fully comprehensive learning area has multiple magic carpets and designated beginner slopes.
A range of interactive and kids’ programs mean your little ones will be inspired and entertained all day, and the adult programs are equally as rewarding.
About Niseko Sports
With a rental fleet that helps set the bar for premium Hirafu rentals, Niseko Sports is your go-to for finding gear to suit your needs.
Boasting an impressive range that carries the latest Rossignol, K2, Ride and Burton skis and snowboards, Niseko Sports also offers two ski-in locations and a third shop in the centre of Hirafu.
The staff is highly knowledgeable and eager to show off their state-of-the-art powder skiing gear, all included in the Premium Rental package.
A complimentary hot wax service, the ability to try different skis or boars in the same category and free overnight storage are just a few reasons why we know you’ll love Niseko Sports.
To find out more about booking these exceptional services and securing your spot in the competition for free lift passes, get in touch with our friendly Guest Services Team today!
* Terms & Conditions Apply
• Only valid for guests who have a confirmed accommodations booking with NISADE and book their NISS lessons and Niseko Sports rentals by October 12th 2017.
• Not valid in conjunction with other campaigns via the supplier or NISADE.
• Non-refundable, Non-exchangeable.
• All services are subject to NISADE and suppliers’ terms and conditions.
• Grand Hirafu Lift pass will only be rewarded for the number of days NISS lesson and Niseko Sports Equipment booked. Up to 20 days for one person.
• One entry per day per person per NISS lesson and Niseko Sports equipment booked.
• Winners will be notified on October 31st 2017 by NISADE.