If the words ‘powder’, ‘adventure’ and ‘relaxation’ have you twisting in your seats, you’re not alone. Every year the award-winning team behind NISADE anxiously await the return of our beloved winter paradise and the bountiful array of activities that follow. We wouldn’t want you to miss out on any of Niseko’s winter glory, which is why NISADE has combined the ultimate powder adventure and traditional Japanese experience in one luxurious accommodation package.
Allow the professional guides at Hanazono whisk you on a journey through the spacious powder laden golf course adjacent to Hanazono’s ski field. The diverse terrain offers spectacular views of Niseko’s beautiful winter landscapes offering a fun and exhilarating experience for all ages and abilities. The Hanazono Adventure Park is also a family favourite as the groomed trail course provides the perfect setting for young children experiencing the sport for the first time.
After sliding through the world’s best snow at Hanazono Resort, your group will be in dire need of some relaxation and rejuvenation. Our team at The Vale Niseko invite you to enjoy bathing in the natural healing waters of the onsen with the entire hot spring closed to other visitors. The Niseko Onsen offers the perfect cultural experience combining the mineral-rich water and the natural surrounding beauty of Niseko.
Recently nominated for Japan’s Best Ski Chalet in The World Ski Awards, Kozue Niseko offers a truly unique holiday experience. The floor-to-ceiling windows in each Kozue apartment offer stunning views of the glistening mountain stream amidst heavenly snow laden tree tops. Kozue’s harmonious natural beauty is completed with an abundance of wholesome and personalised features throughout each carefully appointed apartment. Boasting a prime Hirafu Village location, Kozue offers the perfect home away from home for groups of any size searching for a seamless powder escape.
Choose to stay at Terrazze Niseko and you’ll soon discover why Niseko has fallen in love with Hirafu’s most luxurious address.
Each individual apartment is gifted with floor to ceiling windows boasting panoramic views of Mt Yotei and the glorious natural surroundings. You’ll soon discover that each and every detail has been chosen with care to ensure not just comfort, but total bliss. All that is left for you to do is curl up in the Cassina leather lounge chair and watch the sun set over Mount Yotei, as you are warmed by the open-flame fireplace.
Enjoy this short journey around the unforgettable luxury at Terrazze Niseko.
Choose to stay at either Kozue or Terrazze Niseko, and NISADE’s world class door-to-door concierge service is yours to enjoy at your leisure. Allow us to chauffeur you to the ski hill, back to your chalet for a pre-arranged massage before an evening of spectacular dining in a remarkable setting. The best of Niseko is at your fingertips!
Don’t miss out on this value-filled package, which offers the chance to stay in one of Niseko’s most luxurious addresses. Get in touch with our friendly team today to chat about booking your piece of powder heaven today!
*Terms & Conditions
- Valid for bookings made between 12 July 2017 to 25 August 2017
- Valid for bookings to stay from the 08 January 2018 to 03 March 2018 (not valid for bookings between 15 February 2018 – 21 February 2018)
- Special offer available for all two and three bedroom apartments at Terrazze & Kozue Niseko
- Minimum five nights stay
- Tandem 30 Minutes Snowmobile valid for standard number of people of the apartment ( two bedroom up to 4 people & three bedroom up to 6 people)
- Snowmobile bookings and private onsen experience will be subject to availability at the time of booking confirmation. Advanced booking is required
- Private onsen experience is only available from 11 pm – midnight and excludes towels
- Not available in conjunction with any other offer
- Hanazono Snowmobile tours are subject to weather and snow conditions and may be cancelled without notice
- Any changes made within 48 hours of the booking is subject to availability and may result in a non-refundable, non-changeable forfeit of your complimentary snowmobile tour
- Hanazono Snowmobile tours, in conjunction with this campaign, are non-refundable
- All guests are responsible for their own transportation to Hanazono 308 meeting point
- Arriving late for your pre-arranged tour may result in cancellation without rescheduling
- Transferable, substitution or cash redemption not available if tour is cancelled