Why you’ll love it
ULTIMATE LUXURY AND STYLE
- Large, comfortable seats with plenty of extra leg room
- Complimentary Wi-Fi, iPad, speciality Hokkaido snacks and beverages
- Bilingual speaking attendant
First-class airport transfers. Treat yourself to a unique, luxurious airport transfer experience on board the STAR LIMOUSINE. Once you step on the limousine, we will feel like you are in a private jet. Kick back with your favourite tunes, or watch powder action footage whilst enjoying complimentary beverages and Hokkaido specialty snacks. Coolstar’s Personal Attendant and Driver will ensure all your needs are met for a comfortable and safe journey direct to our properties.
Coolstar recommends up to 6 or 7 persons for optimal comfort, maximum capacity is 9 persons. Coolstar’s Star Limousine features a minibar, entertainment system, iPad, Wi-Fi, toilet and personal attendant. Blankets, disposable slippers, and reading glasses are available on request.
- An additional ¥16,200 fee applies to transfers leaving Niseko prior to 8:30 a.m., or to Guests on flights scheduled to arrive at Chitose airport after 6pm (no charge for flights scheduled to arrive before 6pm that are delayed).
- The Star Limousine can be fitted with up to 2 child seats. Please let us know at the time of booking if they are required. A charge of ¥3,000 will be applied for each child seat.
- For arrival transfers, the Coolstar chauffeur and English speaking attendant will meet you at the arrival gates upon your arrival at Niseko Chitose Airport.
- Transfers from Sapporo New Chitose Airport to Niseko normally takes 2 – 3 hours depending upon weather and road conditions.
- When booking departing transfer from your Niseko Accommodation to Sapporo-Chitose
Allow at least 4 hours travel for your domestic flight departure time
Allow at least 5 hours travel for your international flight departure
*Prices listed are 2017-18 prices and may or may not reflect prices for 2018-19 winter season. Please contact your Guest Service consultant at Guestservices@nisade.com for the most up to date prices and recommendations to plan your perfect winter getaway
|Print this page||Forward to friend|
NEED ASSISTANCE REGARDING
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Bookings can only be accepted more than 72 hours in advance. However, availability is limited so Guests are encouraged to book at least 1 month in advance.
- Bookings can only be accepted from Nisade’s Guests.
- Bookings are not confirmed until you receive confirmation from Nisade via email.
- Payment for any Guest Service is due at the time booking.
- Requests for changes or cancellation s should be send via email to email@example.com
- Amendments to booking time, date and type of vehicle will be accepted (if available) up until 15:00, 4 days prior to the transfer date. Any amendments received after 15:00 4 days prior will be declined.
- In the case of delayed flights, driver will wait up to 3 hours for Guests to arrive. If the flight is delayed more than 3 hours, it will be treated as a “No Show” and 100% cancellation fee applies.
- In the case where Guests are delayed for reasons other than delayed flights (e.g. missed flight), 100% “No show” fee applies.
- 7We strongly recommend Guests taking out travel insurance to cover against cancellations from delayed or cancelled flights.
- 7Highway tolls are excluded from the price. On the day, you will be given in option to use the tolls and are payable at the time of use.
- Cancellations within 16 days of the transfer date will incur a 100% cancellation fee.
- Bookings are subject to the NISADE terms and conditions.