Why you’ll love it
- Frequent Services
- Optional Door-to-Door service
- Value for money
- Convenient service desk at the airport
NISEKO AIRPORT SHUTTLE
Niseko Airport Shuttle provides a scheduled coach and door to door service to the resorts during the winter season. A service desk at the airport provides information to travelers.
Pricing for 2018-2019 coming soon!
2016-2017 Winter Timetable (December to March)
New Chitose Airport <--> Niseko
Airport to Niseko Welcome Centre Passenger Instructions:
When arriving on a domestic flight, please check-in at the HIS Tour desk at least 10 min before your departure. The HIS Tour Desk is located on the 1st floor, in the centre of the airport arrival lobby on the ground floor. Tour desk counter #2. Look for the Niseko Airport Shuttle sign.
When arriving on an international flight, please check-in at the Hokkaido Support Counter Desk at least 10 min before your departure. The Hokkaido Support Counter is located on the 2nd floor, in the arrival lobby, tour desk counter B.
- Infants under two years of age can travel free of charge if they travel on the lap of an adult
- Door to Door service includes pre-arranged taxis between the designated bus stops and your accommodation
- Nisade Staff will meet and greet all guests arriving at The Welcome Centre where possible. A complimentary shuttle will be provided to your accommodation. If your bus is early or later than the stated arrival time, please call our Guest Services team on 0136-21-5811 and we will send a driver to pick you up. The Welcome Centre staff will make a courtesy call for you
- A complimentary shuttle will be provided to the Welcome Centre for your departure
|Print this page||Forward to friend|
NEED ASSISTANCE REGARDING
NISEKO AIRPORT SHUTTLE
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Bookings can only be accepted more than 9 days in advance. However, availability is limited so Guests are encouraged to book at least 1 month in advance
- Bookings can only be accepted from Nisade’s Guests
- Bookings are not confirmed until you receive confirmation from Nisade via email
- Payment for any Guest Service is due at the time booking
- Requests for changes or cancellation s should be send via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Amendments to booking date or schedule will be accepted (if available) up until 15:00, 9 days prior to the transfer date. Any amendments received after 15:00 9 days prior will be considered a “cancellation” and will need to be rebooked
- Guests arriving on delayed flights will be put on the next available bus where possible. Where Guests are delayed and miss the last bus, or where Guests are delayed/miss the bus for reasons other than delayed flights (e.g. missed flight), 100% cancellation fee applies. NISADE can assist in arranging alternate transportation (at the Guest’s expense)
- Depending on road/weather conditions, a tour might be delayed or cancelled. Please note that no refunds are given in such cases
- Please note that bus will not stop at rest facilities if closed
- Rates are based on 2016-17 season
- Cancellations within 16 days of the transfer date will incur a 100% cancellation fee
- Bookings are subject to the NISADE terms and conditions