Why you’ll love it
COMFORT & CONVENIENCE
- Meet & Greet Service
- Convenient door to door transfer
- Refresher Towel, DVD player and WiFi
Convenient, private, door to door transfers from Chitose airport direct to your accommodation. A great way to travel for families or groups with large pieces of luggage or couples looking for a quick and efficient transfer.
Skybus Transfers include:
- Refresher Towel
- DVD Player (not available in all vehicles)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi (not available in all vehicles)
|December to April||One Way|
|2 Seater SUV/Van||35,000|
|5 Seater Van||40,000|
|8 Seater Commuter||42,000|
|13 Seater Commuter with cargo trailer||59,000|
|15 Seater Minibus||60,000|
|May to November||One Way|
|2 Seater SUV/Van||31,500|
|5 Seater Van||36,000|
|8 Seater Commuter||37,800|
|13 Seater Commuter with cargo trailer||45,000|
|15 Seater Minibus||54,000|
|Waiting Charges (per hour or part thereof)||6,000|
|Supermarket Stopover (per hour or part thereof)||4,000|
|Additional Stops||4,000 per stop|
|*Prices listed are 2017-18 prices and may or may not reflect prices for 2018-19 winter season. Please contact your Guest Service consultant at Guestservices@nisade.com for the most up to date prices and recommendations to plan your perfect winter getaway.|
- Please note the detailed terms and conditions on the ‘Terms and Conditions’ tab, The Skybus Terms and Conditions regarding delayed flights, waiting times and other issues are stringent, and by booking this service you are agreeing to them.
- Charges apply to any amendments made to bookings already confirmed.
- Refunds from Skybus are not available for passengers arriving on delayed flights that do not make not make it to meet the Skybus services.
- For bookings with 7 passengers or more with ski equipment and/or excel luggage, Skybus recommends the commuter with Cargo trailer or larger.
- For arrival transfers, Skybus representatives will meet you at the arrival gates upon your arrival at Niseko Chitose Airport.
- Special request for to have a meal, pick-up a SIM Car, money exchange or shopping after arrival must be requested and informed at the time of booking. Pick up times will be adjust based on Guests schedule.
- Supermarket stopover in Kutchan will be considered on request and must be confirmed at the time of booking.
- Transfers from Sapporo New Chitose Airport to Niseko normally takes 2 – 3 hours depending upon weather and road conditions.
- When booking departing transfer from your Niseko Accommodation to Sapporo-Chitose
Allow at least 4 hours travel for your domestic flight departure time
Allow at least 5 hours travel for your international flight departure
|Print this page||Forward to friend|
Plan your holiday
NEED ASSISTANCE REGARDING
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Bookings can only be accepted more than 72 hours in advance. However, availability is limited so Guests are encouraged to book at least 1 month in advance.
- Bookings can only be accepted from Nisade’s Guests.
- Bookings are not confirmed until you receive confirmation from Nisade via email.
- Payment for any Guest Service is due at the time booking.
- Requests for changes or cancellation s should be send via email to email@example.com
- Changes to a booking 4 days prior to a transfer date will incur a 50% cancellation fee. Changes to a booking less than 48 house in advance will incur a 100% cancellation fee. Changes will only be accepted up to until 4 days prior to the original transfer date. After that time, the only option for changes will be cancellation and rebooking, in which case the above cancellation fees will apply.
- Amendments to booking time, date and type of vehicle will be accepted (if available) up until 15:00, 4 days prior to the transfer date. Any amendments received after 15:00 4 days prior will be declined.
- In the case of delayed flights, Skybus will wait up to 45 minutes for the guests. For delays longer than 45 minutes, Skybus will not be able to provide the service and 100% cancellation fee will apply. We strongly recommend Guests take out travel insurance to cover against cancellations from delayed or cancelled flights. In the case where guests are delayed for reasons other than delayed flights (e.g. missed flight), 100% cancellation fee applies.
- If you have reserved a Private Transfer and you are late by more than 30 minutes after the agreed booking time, Skybus reserve the right to charge a waiting fee of 6,000yen per hour or part thereof (charges start from the agreed pickup time) or Skybus may charge a rebooking fee depending on your scheduled arrival or may consider the service cancelled.
- Skybus are under no obligation to provide any replacement service as a result of flight delays or cancellations.
- If you have hired a charter bus on a daily hire basis, the basic usage is set at a maximum of 8 hours per day. Overuse charges are charged at our discretion at the rate of 10,000yen per hour or part thereof.
- Refunds shall not occur in the instance where your scheduled flight arrival time into New Chitose Airport is delayed to a time that does not suitably connect with Skybus operational times.
- Please click here for the Skybus Terms and Conditions in full.
- Rates are based on 2016-17 season
- Cancellations within 16 days of the transfer date will incur a 100% cancellation fee.
- Bookings are subject to the NISADE terms and conditions.