Why you’ll love it
- Access to four resorts
- 3 gondolas and 32 lifts and 2,191 acres of skiable terrain
- Complimentary Niseko United Shuttle Bus Access
- Pure convenience
Niseko United All Mountain Lift Pass
A single pass for four ski areas! The Niseko United All Mountain Lift Pass is an electronic ticketing system that offers access to 3 gondolas and 32 lifts encompassing 2,191 acres of skiable terrain on all four Niseko United resorts: Grand Hirafu, Hanazono, Niseko Village and Annupuri. Holders of the Niseko United Lift Pass enjoy complimentary access to the Niseko United Shuttle Bus, connecting the resorts and Kutchan town.
Click here to learn more about Niseko United Ski Resort
- Lift passed ordered through NISADE will be included in your arrival package
- Prices include a refundable ¥1,000 lift pass deposit. This deposit can be collected by returning your pass to the refund machines located at the base of each chairlift at the end of your holiday
- Children 6 and under enjoy a free lift pass. A deposit is required, up to 7 days per pass
- Lifts operate from 8:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
|Print this page||Forward to friend|
You might also like...
NEED ASSISTANCE REGARDING
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Bookings can only be accepted more than 72 hours in advance. However, availability is limited so Guests are encouraged to book at least 1 month in advance
- Bookings can only be accepted from Nisade’s Guests
- Bookings are not confirmed until you receive confirmation from Nisade via email
- Payment for any Guest Service is due at the time booking
- Requests for changes or cancellation s should be send via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once a lift pass has been scanned for the first day of use, unused days cannot be refunded for any reason (Niseko United Resort and Grand Hirafu regulations)
- Bookings are subject to the NISADE terms and conditions