Why you’ll love it
- Access to Hirafu and Hanazono ski areas
- 60% of the Niseko United ski area
- 1 gondola, 15 lifts and 803 acres of skiable terrain
- Pure convenience
The Grand Hirafu is a world famous snow resort renowned for its excellent dry powder which travels over thousands of kilometers from Siberia. The elevation from the top of the lift is 940m and you can ski all the way down to the base. Grand Hirafu offers one of the largest areas of night skiing in Asia. Lifts are open until 8.30pm. Season 2012-2013 saw the opening of an additional Ski Center which provided even more comfortable places to rest & refresh. The Hirafu-Only pass is suitable if you are just learning how to ski or snowboard and do not wish to access the other three ski resorts.
Pre-book your Hirafu-Only Lift Pass for 2012-2013 to enjoy:
Lift tickets delivered to your room on arrival
No queues, no hassle – start your holiday experience with fresh tracks
The same price as waiting in line to purchase your ticket on the mountain
Free use of the Niseko United Shuttle Bus for easy access to all four ski resorts
Please note: a ¥1,000 deposit is charged on top of the price. This deposit is redeemable at the ticket machines on the mountain. Children 6 years and under receive free lift passes.
Niseko Grand Hirafu
Niseko Grand Hirafu resort refers to the combined areas of Hirafu and Hanazono. Niseko Grand Hirafu makes up 60% of the total Niseko United ski area and is the centre of the Hirafu Village activities. The Grand Hirafu Lift Pass offers access to 1 gondola, 15 chairlifts encompassing 803 acres of skiable terrain on Hirafu and Hanazono resort.
PRICE LIST COMING SOON
- Lift passed ordered through NISADE will be included in your arrival package
- Prices include a refundable ¥1,000 lift pass deposit. This deposit can be collected by returning your pass to the refund machines located at the base of each chairlift at the end of your holiday
- Lifts operate from 8:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
|Print this page||Forward to friend|
You might also like...
NEED ASSISTANCE REGARDING
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Bookings can only be accepted more than 72 hours in advance. However, availability is limited so Guests are encouraged to book at least 1 month in advance
- Bookings can only be accepted from Nisade’s Guests
- Bookings are not confirmed until you receive confirmation from Nisade via email
- Payment for any Guest Service is due at the time booking
- Requests for changes or cancellation s should be send via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once a lift pass has been scanned for the first day of use, unused days cannot be refunded for any reason (Niseko United Resort and Grand Hirafu regulations)
- Rates are based on 2016-17 season
- Bookings are subject to the NISADE terms and conditions