Why you’ll love it
- Pick-up equipment in advanced
- Free transportation service
- Changeover of premium range equipment
- Free overnight storage
- Unlimited hot wax service
Resort-operated and authorised dealer of all stocked brands. Niseko Sports offers an extensive selection of skis, snowboards and boots most suited for the snow and terrain in Niseko. Niseko Sports rental fleet consists of the latest winter technical gear from the world’s leading brands including: K2, Line, Rossignol, 4FRONT, HEAD, Dynastar, Burton, Ride, and Salomon.
Niseko Sports offers two ranges of equipment; mid-range and premium. The mid-range equipment consists of beginner equipment to ensure the guest progresses quickly to enjoy the mountain. The premium range equipment offers an extensive range of the latest models with unlimited changeover service. Niseko Sports also carry a full range of children’s equipment suited for all ages and levels. Click on the links below to view latest premium range ski and snowboards available:
Niseko Sports has an extensive selection of the latest gear and fashion to suit every level and budget. Their friendly staff have the knowledge, passion and expertise to assist you with everything from selecting a new jacket to weather forecasts and the best powder runs on the mountain.
- Free Pick-Up & Drop-Off to the HIrafu-Zaka store within Hirafu village. Please note this service may not be immediate and is subject to availability
- Pickup your equipment from 4pm the day prior to your rental start date at no extra cost.
- Changeover of Premium Range equipment. Demo the latest models or switch Premium Range skis to boards or vice versa as many times as you like, at any Niseko Sports outlet
- Free overnight storage for equipment rented at all Niseko Sports stores. (Skis, poles or snowboards only)
- Drop into any Niseko Sports store for free unlimited hot wax service for any equipment rented wit Niseko Sports
Operating times and locations:
- Vale Snowsports: 8:30am to 8:30pm – The Vale Niseko
- Niseko Sports Hirafu: 8:00am to 8:30pm – Upper Hirafu
- Hanazono 308: 8:30am to 5:00pm – Hanazono
|Print this page||Forward to friend|
You might also like...
NEED ASSISTANCE REGARDING
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Bookings can only be accepted more than 72 hours in advance. However, availability is limited so Guests are encouraged to book at least 1 month in advance
- Bookings can only be accepted from Nisade’s Guests
- Bookings are not confirmed until you receive confirmation from Nisade via email
- Payment for any Guest Service is due at the time booking
- Requests for changes or cancellation s should be send via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bookings containing guest height, weight, shoe size & ability level will allow guests to have their rentals prepared much faster
- Niseko Sports bookings are store location specific, please be aware that guests need to arrive at the correct store location in order to claim their rentals
- Reductions to the booking made within 48 hours will incur a one off amendment fee of Y1,000
- ADDITIONS within 48 HOURS: can be done in store by Guests, and paid directly to Niseko Sports. This includes extension in length of days, additional items, additional people and upgrades to premium products.
- Rates are based on 2016-17 season
- Bookings are subject to the NISADE terms and conditions