Why you’ll love it
- Over 5,000 products within rental fleet
- Free pick-up/drop-off service within Hirafu, Niseko Village, Hanazono
- Swap your premium equipment as many times as you like for free
- Free overnight storage
RHYTHM & BEATS
Niseko’s leading equipment rental and retail stores, known for providing excellent customer service along with the latest in premium snow sports equipment.
Rhythm boast the largest rental range with over 5,000 products within their rental fleet including skis, snowboards, boots, backcountry equipment, outerwear and après boots.
Rhythm offers Premium and Standard packages to suit all budgets and levels. Rhythms Premium rental range is updated every season with the latest ski and snowboard models on the market. Click on the links below to view latest premium ski and snowboard line-up.
Rhythm also offers a full range of tuning, mounting and repair services, Rhythm Tunes Workshop’s highly trained technicians work with the latest Wintersteiger machinery, offering top-notch stone base grinding, ceramic disc edge finishing, hot waxing and general repair work for both skis and snowboards. Bring in your skis and snowboards for some love before you hit the mountain.
- Free pick-up & drop-off service within Hirafu, Niseko Village and Hanazono. Please note this service may not be immediate and is subject to availability. Customers staying within Hirafu, please contact Rhythm at least 20 minutes before you are ready to be picked up.
- Equipment can be picked up after 3pm the night before the rental period starts and can be kept until10am the day after the rental period finishes.
- Swap your skis or snowboard as many times as you like for free with Rhythms premium ski hire range.
- Free overnight storage for premium equipment rented at Rhythm. (Skis, poles or snowboards only).
- Kids prices are determined by age 13 years and younger.
- Rates include Free insurance on all products (Excess is 14 day rate of specific equipment).
Operating times and locations:
- Rhythm Hirafu Niseko 8:00am to 10:00pm
|Print this page||Forward to friend|
NEED ASSISTANCE REGARDING
RHYTHM & BEATS
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Bookings can only be accepted more than 72 hours in advance. However, availability is limited so Guests are encouraged to book at least 1 month in advance.
- Bookings can only be accepted from Nisade’s Guests.
- Bookings are not confirmed until you receive confirmation from Nisade via email.
- Payment for any Guest Service is due at the time booking.
- Requests for changes or cancellation should be sent via email to email@example.com
- Bookings containing guest height, weight, shoe size & ability level will allow guests to have their rentals prepared much faster.
- Reductions to the booking made within 48 hours will incur a one off amendment fee of Y5,000
- ADDITIONS within 48 HOURS: can be done in store by Guests, and paid directly to Niseko Sports. This includes extension in length of days, additional items, additional people and upgrades to premium products.
- Refunds will be made for mountain closures, injury or illness, flight cancellations or full day flight delays; otherwise, if Guests wishes to cancel a product from their booking after the rental dates commences, Rhythm & Beats will provide the Guests with a store credit for the same value of the product that they had booked through NISADE and is only to be used by the Guests with the time of their stay in the Rhythm & Beats Hakuba or Niseko Stores.
- Rates are based on 2016-17 season
- Bookings are subject to the NISADE terms and conditions