SKI & BOARD LESSONS
NISEKO BASE SPORTS (NBS) – KIDS
The NBS children’s ski and board program is for children that are keen to have a great time, meet new friends and develop their abilities. Specialist ski and snowboard instructors group lessons according to ability. With the convenient “Ski-in-ski-out” location of the kids lunch room, the children’s instructors can bring their groups in at any time to rest their legs. The groups will often take a morning/afternoon tea break in the kids club room where NBS provide hot chocolate.
3-4 year olds “Powder Puppies” (Skiers only)
5-8 year olds “Little Rippers” (Skiers only)
9-14 year olds “Freestylaz” (Skiers only)
7-14 year olds “Ride Tribe” (Snowboarders only)
PROGRAM & PRICING
- Registration for NBS Kids Ski is from 9.20am | Pick up is 3:30pm
- Registration for NBS Kids Snowboard is from 10.15am | Pick up is 3:30pm
- Meeting place for Hirafu lessons is NBS HQ inside the Alpen Ridge Building
- Lift passes and equipment are NOT included in the lesson price. Please ensure you have arranged this prior to your lesson. Lunch is included for all-day lessons
- NBS is unable to cater for kids with food allergies/special requirements. Kids with any special requirements will need to bring their own lunch or be picked up for lunch. Please also notify the kids club co-coordinator upon arrival.
|Print this page||Forward to friend|