SKI & BOARD LESSONS
Why you’ll love it
Priority Lift lines throughout Grand Hirafu Resort
- Private on snow learning areas
- Lessons start at the Gondola base or Family Base
- On-snow kids facilities
Gondola Snowsports (GoSnow) is an official international snow sports school of Grand Hirafu Resort, conveniently located at the Hirafu gondola and Family Base. GoSnow private programs are designed for those who prefer a one-on-one environment, with the assurance that your individual needs are fully catered to. All lessons are conducted in English, by a team of professional and accredited instructors and trainers from Australia, New Zealand, North America and Europe.
- Private lesson rates includes up to 6 guests at no additional cost.
- The full day lesson allows you to start at a flexible time between 8:30am to 10:00am. You can also choose from a start location within Hirafu Village that suits you.
- Lessons are continuous; full day private require a minimum 30 minute break at your preferred time.
- The three hour and two hour lessons will all start and finish at the base location selected at the time of booking. Locations are at the Gondola Base or Family Base areas.
- All participants must be of the same or similar ability level and must be on the same equipment. (No ski and board mixed privates)
- Lift passes and equipment are NOT included in the lesson price. Please ensure you have arranged this prior to your lesson.
- Lessons for children under 3 years can be booked, however only in a 1 on 1 environment. We recommend no more than 3 hours for these lessons, however 2, hours is a more optimal duration for this age group.
- Priority Lift lines throughout Grand Hirafu Resort. New for 2016/17: Priority lift access to the Family Pair and Holiday Pair lifts, in addition to the Centre Four lift and Hirafu Gondola.
- Private on snow learning areas, including Grand Hirafu’s three magic carpets.
- Lessons start at the Gondola base or Family base, for easy access to the whole mountain.
- Free easy access on the village shuttle bus.
- On-snow kids facilities
For this seasons rates please contact guest services
|Print this page||Forward to friend|
You might also like....
NEED ASSISTANCE REGARDING
Gondola Snowsports (GoSnow)
Terms & Conditions:
* Bookings can only be accepted more than 72 hours in advance. However, availability is limited so Guests are encouraged to book at least 1 month in advance.
* Bookings can only be accepted from Nisade’s Guests.
* Bookings are not confirmed until you receive confirmation from Nisade via email.
* Payment for any Guest Service is due at the time booking. * Requests for changes or cancellation s should be send via email to email@example.com
* Lessons will not be extended or rescheduled due to the late arrival of the guest for any reason.
* No compensation can be made for weather conditions or other operational conditions outside of the control of Gondola Snowsports.
* To be eligible for any refund due to sickness or injury you must present a valid local medical certificate within 24 hours of your lesson.
* You must have and you agree that you do have valid Travel Insurance which covers you for accident or injury while skiing in “off-piste” areas.
* Private lessons can be transferred with at least 24 hours’ notice to another person. Note that changing between ski and snowboard lesson is not possible.
* All Half Day and 2 hour lessons must meet at the private lesson meeting flag at the base location selected at the time of booking. Location choices are at the Hirafu Gondola or Family Base areas.
* All full day lessons are able to have a flexible start location and time of their choice within Hirafu Village only if pre-arranged with our team. Start times are from 8:30 am to 10:30 am only.
* All participants must be of the same or similar ability level and must be on the same equipment. (No ski and board mixed privates)
* GoSnow will not book family privates with children under the age of 6. If you would like to book a family private please talk to a member of our team.
* All private lessons including children aged between 3-6 years are subject to approval by the Snowsports Manager.
* GoSnow will only provide privates to children under the age of 3 years in a one on one environment.
* Full Day Private Lessons are for 6 continuous hours and must take a minimum of 30 minutes break during the day at a time of your choice. Lunch is not provided.
* You can request a specific instructor however GoSnow cannot guarantee that we will be able to accommodate your request
* Rates are based on 2016-17 season
* Bookings are subject to the NISADE terms and conditions.