SKI & BOARD LESSONS
Why you’ll love it
- Convenient starting locations at NISS Hirafu or HANAZONO.
- Priority lift line access for NISS guests during lessons in HANAZONO area.
- Up to six people at no extra charge.
- Kids specialist instructors
Niseko Base Snowsports (NBS) is Niseko’s premier Ski and Snowboard School. Located at the Family Base, NBS offers a variety of adult and child private lessons. NBS international team of qualified snowsports instructors will have you experiencing all that this world class resort has to offer in no time at all. This experience centred lesson is achieved by identifying your goals and taking every step possible to go beyond your expectations. If it’s a new manoeuvre you are trying to figure out or technique you wish to improve, our experienced team can help.
The NBS snow pros are very passionate about snowsports and are keen to share this passion with you. Their excitement for Snowsports activities is contagious and will have you wanting to return time and time again.
- All lessons meet in front of NBS/Alpen Ridge (opposite the Ace Family Chair)
- All lessons have a meeting time 15 minutes prior to lesson start time.
- All private prices indicate the cost for up to 2 students.
- Additional students may join at a cost of ¥3,000 per student.
- There is a maximum of 5 students in any private lesson.
- It is essential that all guests in a private lesson are of similar skiing or snowboarding ability. Grouping private lesson participants by age is also beneficial.
- Specialist lessons can be requested such as powder, park, freestyle, race, kids, adaptive etc.
- Super Saver Package must be taken on consecutive days. No guest, date or time changes are allowed. Must be same discipline i.e ski OR board for the duration.
- NBS strongly recommend that customers pre–book their lessons, particularly during the peak season 15th December–28th February.
- There may be limited services and availability from 15th March onwards.
- Spring Lessons specials are effective from 15th March-April 21st 2017.
|Program||Start Times||Regular Price||Spring Price|
|1 Hour Private||08:30 only||12,000||12,000|
|2 Hour Private||08:30, 10:30, 13:30, 16:00, 18:00||22,000||17,000|
|3 Hour Private||09:30 & 13:30
(not available 17th Dec – 9th Jan & 23rd Jan – 5th Feb)
|4 Hour Private||08:30, 10:30, 13:30||40,000||34,000|
|6 Hour Private||08:30, 10:30, or 13:30.
(6hrs tuition plus 1hr break)
|All Day Flexi Private||Start anytime (08:30-12:30)|
(up to 7hrs tuition plus 1hr break)
|Super Save Private Package
(5 x 2HR)
|08:30, 13:30, 16:00
(Same time, consecutive days only)
Specialist Ski Camps:
|Junior Mountain Riders (Level 6+ only)||
|Junior Mountain Riders (JMR) is less about technique and more about exploration and adventure. This in bound guiding program is for high level youth and teens who are done with traditional Ski School.|
|Print this page||Forward to friend|
You might also like....
NEED ASSISTANCE REGARDING
Niseko Base Snowsports (NBS)
Terms & Conditions:
* Bookings can only be accepted more than 72 hours in advance. However, availability is limited so Guests are encouraged to book at least 1 month in advance.
* Bookings can only be accepted from Nisade’s Guests.
* Bookings are not confirmed until you receive confirmation from Nisade via email.
* Payment for any Guest Service is due at the time booking. * Requests for changes or cancellation s should be send via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Propeak and its staff are not responsible for any lost or stolen equipment, accident, injury or injury resulting in death that may occur before, during or after your snow sport lesson.
* You and all other participants must have and you agree that you have a valid Travelers Insurance which covers you for all the snow sport activities you intend to participate in. This includes injuries or death while skiing on piste and in ‘”off piste” areas.
* Medical expenses for treatment required as a result of participation in snow sport activities, liability for the death or injury caused to a third party as a result of negligence or imprudence, are at the responsibility of the participant.
* All participants must follow instructor’s directions at all time. Bad behavior and dangerous conduct may result in termination of your participation in the snow sport activity.
* Lift passes and rental equipment are not included in the lesson or tour price.
* No lesson will be rescheduled or extended due to late arrival of guests for any reason.
* All of Propeak’s rates are subject to change without prior notice.
* Cancellations due to injuries will receive a full refund minus JPY1,000 for administration fees. Note: to receive refund you must produce a valid medical certificate confirming you are unfit to participate in any snow sport activity from a local medical center within 24 hours prior to commencement of the lesson or tour.
* No compensation will be offered for cancellation due to weather condition or other operational facts (e.g. Chairlift failure, maintenance or other factors beyond Propeak control).
* Failure to attend your lesson or tour will be considered as a cancellation made with less than 48 hours’ notice and no refund will be provided
* Rates are based on 2016-17 season
* Bookings are subject to the NISADE terms and conditions.