SKI & BOARD LESSONS
Why you’ll love it
Priority Lift lines throughout Grand Hirafu Resort
- Private on snow learning areas
- Lessons start at the Gondola base or Family Base
- On-snow kids facilities
Niseko International Snowsports School (NISS) is Niseko’s premier and official resort-operated Snowsports School. With connections to renowned instructors, superior knowledge of each ski school’s facilities, and years of experience operating in the Niseko area ensure you’ll gain the abilities needed to realize your powder aspirations.
Your NISS personalized private lesson is sure to take you to the next level – whether that’s simply learning to ski parallel or refining your technique in the terrain park. Enjoy the best terrain Niseko has to offer and learn more in less time.
- 10% surcharge will be added to each private lesson between December 19th to December 30th inclusive and January 28th to January 31st inclusive
- Convenient starting locations at NISS Hirafu or HANAZONO Resort
- Up to a maximum of 6 people in a private lesson with no additional costs.
- Priority lift line access for NISS guests during lessons in HANAZONO area.
- Private lesson instruction available for ski, snowboard, telemark, adaptive or terrain park.
- Complimentary hot drink & pastry for each guest participating in a Niseko Classic Private Lesson in HANAZONO.
- Lift tickets and rental equipment are not included in the lesson price.
- Reservations are essential, especially during peak season periods.
- Customers of intermediate levels and above are recommended to choose a Niseko United lift ticket, as your class can explore the whole Niseko United skiing area during your lesson.
- Operational periods – Private lessons are from December 1, 2016 to April 2, 2017.
|Espresso||1.5 Hours||8:30am – 10:00am||19,000|
|6 hours||Flexible start time
8:30pm – 10:00pm
|Morning||2.5 Hours||10:00am – 12:30pm||32,000|
|Afternoon||2.5 Hours||1:00pm – 3:30pm||27,0000|
AM (3-14 yrs)
|2.5 Hours||10:00am – 12:30pm||32,0000|
PM (3-14 yrs)
|2.5 Hours||1:00pm – 3:30pm||27,0000|
|Print this page||Forward to friend|
You'll also like...
NEED ASSISTANCE REGARDING
Niseko International Snowsports School (NISS)
Terms & Conditions:
* Bookings can only be accepted more than 72 hours in advance. However, availability is limited so Guests are encouraged to book at least 1 month in advance.
* Bookings can only be accepted from Nisade’s Guests.
* Bookings are not confirmed until you receive confirmation from Nisade via email.
* Payment for any Guest Service is due at the time booking. * Requests for changes or cancellation s should be send via email to email@example.com
* NISS lessons will operate regardless of weather conditions and lift operations. Compensation will not be made for weather or operational conditions outside the control of NISS. In the case of inclement weather, the instructor will choose suitable terrain which may require travel by shuttle bus to other parts of the resort or remaining in flat, sheltered areas.
* NISS will not be held liable for any accidents that occur before, during or after the lesson.
* NISS lessons will not be extended or rescheduled due to the late arrival of the guest for any reason.
* Lift passes are obligatory for all guests and are not included in the lesson price.
* Requests for particular instructors cannot be guaranteed. In the event that a requested instructor is not available, NISS reserves the right to allocate another instructor without providing notice to the guest.
* Extension rates are only available for lessons taken within 24 hours of the completion of a 4 or
* NISS strongly recommends guests have comprehensive travel insurance to cover unexpected costs incurred by travel delays, injury or illness.
* Rates are based on 2016-17 season
* Bookings are subject to the NISADE terms and conditions.