SKI & BOARD LESSONS
Why you’ll love it
- Pick up and Drop off from accommodation
- Flexible starting times and locations
- Video Analysis and training planning
- Ski concierge – assistance with equipment fittings and lunch reservations
Niseko’s premier boutique snowsports school since 2005. Known for their connections to renowned instructors, wealth of experience in Niseko and delivering a truly fun skiing experience. Propeak’s dedicated team of professionals from around the globe brings with them over 20 years of experience in the snow industry. Whether you want to boost your confidence, improve your technique or just Ski better than your friends, Propeak’s instructors can tailor a lesson to any age or ability. Propeak has the right instructor for you!
- Only Full Days and Travel Days available for the Peak Dates:
13 December 2016 to 7 January 2017
28 January 2017 to 3 February 2017
- Propeak instructors will meet you at the lobby of your accommodation.
- Half and full day lessons offer flexible starting locations within Niseko United Resorts.
- Deluxe lessons offer flexible starting locations outside of Niseko United Resorts.
- Instructors can assist with equipment rental fittings and or lunch reservations upon request.
- Video Analysis and training planning for serious skiers.
- All private prices indicate the cost for up to 6 students.
- There is a maximum of 6 students in any private lesson.
- It is essential that all guests in a private lesson are of similar skiing or snowboarding ability.
- Specialist lessons can be requested such as powder, park, freestyle, race, etc.
- Propeak instructors speak English, Chinese, French, Italian Russian and Spanish.
|Half Day Private||3 Hours||Flexible start times
(AM Between 08:30 and 10:00)
(PM Between 12:00 and 13:30)
|Full Day Private||6 Hours||Flexible start times
(Between 08:30 and 10:00)
|Deluxe Private||7 Hours||Flexible start time
(Between 08:00 and 09:30)
|Print this page||Forward to friend|
NEED ASSISTANCE REGARDING
Terms & Conditions:
* Bookings can only be accepted more than 72 hours in advance. However, availability is limited so Guests are encouraged to book at least 1 month in advance.
* Bookings can only be accepted from Nisade’s Guests.
* Bookings are not confirmed until you receive confirmation from Nisade via email.
* Payment for any Guest Service is due at the time booking. * Requests for changes or cancellation s should be send via email to email@example.com
* Propeak and its staff are not responsible for any lost or stolen equipment, accident, injury or injury resulting in death that may occur before, during or after your snow sport lesson.
* You and all other participants must have and you agree that you have a valid Travelers Insurance which covers you for all the snow sport activities you intend to participate in. This includes injuries or death while skiing on piste and in ‘”off piste” areas.
* Medical expenses for treatment required as a result of participation in snow sport activities, liability for the death or injury caused to a third party as a result of negligence or imprudence, are at the responsibility of the participant.
* All participants must follow instructor’s directions at all time. Bad behavior and dangerous conduct may result in termination of your participation in the snow sport activity.
* Lift passes and rental equipment are not included in the lesson or tour price.
* No lesson will be rescheduled or extended due to late arrival of guests for any reason.
* All of Propeak’s rates are subject to change without prior notice.
* Cancellations due to injuries will receive a full refund minus JPY1,000 for administration fees. Note: to receive refund you must produce a valid medical certificate confirming you are unfit to participate in any snow sport activity from a local medical center within 24 hours prior to commencement of the lesson or tour.
* No compensation will be offered for cancellation due to weather condition or other operational facts (e.g. Chairlift failure, maintenance or other factors beyond Propeak control).
* Failure to attend your lesson or tour will be considered as a cancellation made with less than 48 hours’ notice and no refund will be provided
* Rates are based on 2016-17 season
* Bookings are subject to the NISADE terms and conditions.