NISADE hotels in World Ski Awards spotlight once again
Posted on: June 14, 2018
The Vale Niseko is set to defend its title as Japan’s Best Ski Boutique Hotel and Kozue is a contender for Japan’s Best Ski Chalet. These nominations are just a small representation of the incredible passion that the NISADE team pours into its work every day.
“Without a devoted team behind it, a hotel is simply a building,” comments NISADE Chairman Jonathan Martin. “I’m lucky enough to be one of a group of individuals who are devoted to granting guests the snow trip of a lifetime, and that’s what people remember. That’s what people vote for.”
The Vale Niseko has been known as the most desirable address in the region for over a decade. There is no hotel in Niseko more deserving of recognition than this iconic slopeside retreat, a fact proven by its five consecutive wins at the World Ski Awards. With a full refurbishment for winter 2018 The Vale Niseko’s reputational excellence will continue.
Nestled on the banks of a mountain stream, Kozue offers an exclusive haven of tranquility. Stunning natural interiors blend seamlessly into views of silver birch trees, creating a luxurious alpine escape in the heart of Hirafu Village.
The World Ski Awards celebrates excellence in the ski tourism industry and is perhaps the highest standard of achievement for ski service providers. Winners are voted in by the public and industry professionals from around the globe, making a World Ski Awards victory a true benchmark for greatness.
The NISADE team is thrilled to be on the list of exceptional World Ski Awards hopefuls and appreciates every single vote that nudges The Vale Niseko and Kozue further on their path towards success.
To vote for The Vale Niseko and Kozue and support the team at NISADE, please take a few minutes to follow the links below.
THE VALE NISEKO
Japan’s Best Ski Boutique Hotel
Nestled at the base of the Ace Family Run in the heart of vibrant Hirafu, The Vale Niseko offers the ultimate in luxurious ski-in, ski-out accommodation.
Each of the 49 rooms and apartments is beautifully appointed, with designer finishings and attention to every detail.
An in-house restaurant, ski rental and retail shop, and service renowned for its warmth and excellence make The Vale Niseko the perfect place to enjoy the best of powder heaven.
- World Ski Awards 2014, 2015, 2016,2017 World’s Best Ski Boutique Hotel
- World Ski Awards 2013 Japan’s Best Ski Chalet
- International Property Awards 2013 Japan's Best Property Single Unit for the Yotei Panorama Penthouse
- International Hotel Awards 5 Star Award
- Prime location next to Grand Hirafu’s family ski run, in the heart of Hirafu
- Locally famous interactive events
- On-site natural onsen and swimming pool
- On-site restaurant and bar
- Onsite ski retail and rental shop
- Concierge service
- 24-hour assistance
Japan’s Best Ski Chalet
This pristine river front and cliff top site enjoy views of rolling hills through the treetops and fine branches, or kozuein Japanese.
The architectural design is guided by the building’s surrounding environment and focuses on creating a strong visual and physical connection between the natural landscape and the interior spaces.
Each of the six apartments offers pristine floor to ceiling windows boasting magnificent river or forest views. The fully equipped kitchens, entertainments systems, floor heating, and drying rooms offer perfect conditions for parties big and small.
- World Ski Awards 2016, 2017 Nominee Japan's Best Ski Chalet
- Silver for Best Mountain Development at the Russian Homes Overseas Awards
- A selection of materials such as natural wood flooring and wood window systems provide a sense of warmth and comfort
- Prime central Hirafu location with easy access to the slopes
- Private concierge, front desk and guest service team
- 24-hour on-site staff assistance
- Two-minute walk to upper village Hirafu
Thank you in advance; NISADE’s success at previous year’s events has been possible only because of the help of our wonderful supporters.
Voting will close on the 22nd September 2018 before the award ceremony in Kitzbühel, Austria on the 18th November 2018.
NISADE’s chairman, Jonathan Martin accepting the award for 2017’s World’s Best Ski Boutique Hotel in Kitzbühel Austria, for The Vale Niseko.