"Dominwari" Campaign for Hokkaido Residents
Posted on: July 19, 2020
If you are a resident of Hokkaido, you can make a reservation at a reasonable price by using "Domin Wari" at the luxury condominium style hotel, The Vale Niseko, which was renovated in 2018.
Please take this opportunity to enjoy a luxurious stay!
About Dominwari campaign
This campaign is a subsidy grant project that Hokkaido implements for Hokkaido residents in order to quickly recover travel demand.
July 5 - August 30, 2020
|Room Type||Capacity||Room Rate|
|Superior Hotel room||2 guests|
|2 Bedroom Ski view||4 guests|
|2 Bedroom Yotei view||4 guests|
|3 Bedroom Ski view||6 guests|
|3 Bedroom Yotei view||6 guests|
- The above rate is for one person per night, and the maximum stay is 5 nights.
- The discounted room types will be booked with the above capacity.
- The application stay period of "Domin Wari" is from July 5 - August 30, 2020 . This campaign is limited to those who live in Hokkaido.
- Please note that the discount will not be applied if the address cannot be confirmed and guests are required to show proof of identification with all addresses at check-in.
- Please note that the on-site restaurant and onsen are closed in summer.
- Reservations must be made 48 hours prior to the check-in date
Enquire with our reservations team here for more details
This entry was posted in: Summer Packages