Job Opening ID: 91
Work Experience: 0-1 year
As an office administrator you would be responsible for administrative matters related to all aspects of NISADE business. The position would require you to be extremely organised, have excellent spoken and written communication skills (Japanese and English), and be able to competently use programs such as Microsoft Word and Excel. As NISADE runs various departments from hotel management to food & beverage outlets you will interact with and provide administrative support for staff from all departments as well as communicating professionally with visitors, guests, and government bodies as required.
- The job requires the staff to assist overall administration matters assigned. The staff should respond to any matters with efficiency as well as performing multi-tasks. The staff should be able to work indecently as well as with other team members.
- Generating written documents, emails, responding to telephone calls and managing visitors.
- Managing the contact matter with the vendors/supplies and other companies when necessary.
- Arranging internal meetings or schedules.
- Arranging insurance, supervising company facilities and uniform and other administrative matters.
- Internal filing and organising documents when necessary.
- Event support.
- Any administrative works assigned.
- Passion and willingness to learn, able to respond to various situations with flexibility.
- With excellent people and communication skills.
- OA skills (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Office or administrative experience
- English (conversational level)
- The opportunity to make a difference to every customer.
- Working in a friendly and successful team environment.
- Comprehensive training and introduction programs.
- Recognition program for your talents and contibution.
- Access to ski lift passes.
- Employee discounts to some resorts and activities.
Job Opening ID: 73
Work Experience: 0-1 year
The Owner Accounting department is pivotal in the Property Management Division of NISADE. Over the years from inception, this role has grown beyond the role of one person. In 2017, the role transformed into a team of three people who are solely responsible for the management of guest payments held in Trust, owners accounts held in trust, and supplier monies held prior to payment. It manages NISADE’s core income from the Property Management Division and is responsible for subsequent financial reporting to NISADE and the Owners. The Owner Accounting department is responsible for, but not limited to, the following task areas:
- Bank Account Recording and Receipting
- Credit Card Processing and Reconciliation – including forwarding of receipts to credit card companies
- Cash Banking Reconciliation and Banking
- All Supplier and Utility Invoice Reconciliation and Calculation of Charges
- Processing of cancelled bookings – refunds to guests, payment to owners, NISADE’s fees
- Owner Charges and Issuing of Statements and Financials as required by each individual owner/s – including all letting pool, non-letting pool and Commercial owners
- RMS Bank Reconciliation, 3 way and End of Month Procedure
- Overdue Debtors Report
- General Transfer Reconciliation and Supplier Payments
- Cleaning Invoice Reconciliation and Additional Cleaning and Consumables Charging
- Additional Bedding Calculation and Charging ie. Futons, Sofa Beds, Cots
- Reconciliation of cleaning invoice including charging of additional items, futons, sofa beds.
- PM Account Data Entry and Reconciliation
- Management Association Invoicing and Accounting via MYOB
- Supplier and Utility Invoice Payments
- Owner Trust Payments/Transfers
- Inventory Reimbursement (Stocktake/Purchasing may only require assistance)
- Maintenance Time Sheet/Supply Reimbursable Charging and Payment
- Light bulb/Battery Reimbursement
- Owner Tax Data Gathering, Liaison with Tax Accountant, Payments/Refunds, Fee Management
- Fixed Asset and Income Tax Payments
- Management Association AGM Reporting and Administration
- Retain an Organized and Up to Date Filing System for all Owner, Clients and Management Association Records
- Owner Bookings excluding Guest Services, including administration of owner stay allotment ie. Fee application for where allotments are exceeding.
- All Other Owner Liaison, Relationship Management, Enquiries/Requests
- Lodge receipting and bank/credit card reconciliation
- Support other Property Management activities/projects as needed or assigned
- Preparation and distribution of owner statements and tax preparation for the nominated Tax Accountant
- Retain an organised and up to date filing system for all Owners and Management Association Records
- All Income and supplier expense control and payment in relation to the assigned properties
- All aspects of Management Association including expenses and supplier payments and Quarterly Management Association Report and Annual General Meeting Agendas, Notices, Reports and Financials
- Assist or fulfil other team members where required to achieve the Owner Accounting team overall responsibilities
- Support other Property Management activities/projects as needed or assigned.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills that will enable the building of a deep and trusted relationship
- Superb accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to respond quickly and be flexible, strategically reactive to meet deadlines
- Effective time management and organisational skills are required
- Positive attitude – teamwork orientation and overwhelming desire to attend request
- Intermediate to advance skills in Excel
- Proficiency on MS Office Suite products
- Demonstrated ability to serve as a knowledgeable resource to the Property Management team
- Ability to independently identify, research and resolve issues
- Capability to efficiently complete tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
- Ability to multi-task and work on several projects at once
- Ability to communicate effectively in English and Japanese, with associates, management, owners and suppliers, both verbally and in writing, and must have excellent writing skills
Job Opening ID: 93
Salary: Based on qualifications & experience
The Marketing Manager’s primary focus will be to increase revenue through a focus on consumer markets, competitor marketing tactics and motivation of the marketing team. This person needs to be technologically savvy and have an in-depth knowledge the guests and client markets of greatest interest in Niseko and to NISADE. As a Marketing Manager you would be responsible for executing your team’s responsibilities in alignment with our culture, and driving company success through performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
Lead and motivate staff, both under your responsibility and throughout the organisation, to achieve and exceed performance goals and guest service standards
- Coordinate analysis, maintenance, and smooth operation of the company’s website(s), social media, and any other online presence
- Generate innovative ideas to increase web traffic
- Produce and manage EDMs
- Develop SEO-friendly web content for a wide range of users. Includes strategic key phrase placement within compelling and persuasive marketing copy, which maximises opportunities for indexing, ranking, click-throughs, and conversions; Analyse SEO and marketing metrics
- Design and implement company digital strategies within budget requirements
- Develop and manage relationships with resort operations, local vendors, attractions, restaurants and hotel partners to support regional needs
- Day-to-day pro-active communication with reservations department team to assist with the development of the business
- Train internal teams to use digital technologies
- Communicate to all levels of the organisation daily, weekly, and monthly
- Manage analytics of marketing calendar, promotions, and recommends actions based on analytics
- Maintain industry trends and available marketing tools and resources
- Effectively communicates through proposals and presentations for internal and external clients
- Maintain relationships with vendors and marketing partners
- Conduct daily/weekly rate and availability checks on various platforms
- Assist in the preparation of market visits, operational planning, and projects
- You will also need to be versatile, flexible and adapt quickly to the latest guidelines/changes from NISADE
- Other projects as needed or assigned
Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
Marketing: 3 years; Sales: 1 year; Hospitality or Food: 3 years
Excellent communication skills
Outstanding leadership skills
Great attention to detail and high sense of urgency
Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a very fast-moving environment
Eagerness to learn
Passion for excellent guest experience
Positive attitude – teamwork orientation and overwhelming desire to please guests
Ability to meet the expectations of a 5 Star/5 Diamond property
Prior management experience in a hospitality environment (hotel/resort or restaurant) is required for this position
Prior reservations and/or revenue management experience is required
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Advanced computer skills with experience
Experience with marketing research survey development
Ability to communicate effectively in English and Japanese (Mandarin also highly valued), with employees and customers, both verbally and in writing, and must have excellent writing skills
Excellent organizational skills
Ability to work in a team environment
Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access Database
- The opportunity to make a difference to every customer
- Working in a friendly and successful team environment
- Comprehensive training and introduction programs
- Recognition program for your talents and contribution
- Access to ski lift passes
- Employee discounts to some resorts and activities