Private Ski & Board Lessons
GoSnow is an official international snow sports school of Grand Hirafu Resort, conveniently located at the Hirafu gondola and Family Base. GoSnow private programs are designed for those who prefer a one-on-one environment, with the assurance that your individual needs are fully catered to. All lessons are conducted in English, by a team of professional and accredited instructors and trainers from Australia, New Zealand, North America and Europe.
Priority Lift lines throughout Grand Hirafu Resort
* Bookings can only be accepted more than 72 hours in advance. However, availability is limited so Guests are encouraged to book at least 1 month in advance.
* Bookings can only be accepted from Nisade’s Guests.
* Bookings are not confirmed until you receive confirmation from Nisade via email.
* Payment for any Guest Service is due at the time booking. * Requests for changes or cancellation s should be send via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Lessons will not be extended or rescheduled due to the late arrival of the guest for any reason.
* No compensation can be made for weather conditions or other operational conditions outside of the control of Gondola Snowsports.
* To be eligible for any refund due to sickness or injury you must present a valid local medical certificate within 24 hours of your lesson.
* You must have and you agree that you do have valid Travel Insurance which covers you for accident or injury while skiing in “off-piste” areas.
* Private lessons can be transferred with at least 24 hours’ notice to another person. Note that changing between ski and snowboard lesson is not possible.
* All Half Day and 2 hour lessons must meet at the private lesson meeting flag at the base location selected at the time of booking. Location choices are at the Hirafu Gondola or Family Base areas.
* All full day lessons are able to have a flexible start location and time of their choice within Hirafu Village only if pre-arranged with our team. Start times are from 8:30 am to 10:30 am only.
* All participants must be of the same or similar ability level and must be on the same equipment. (No ski and board mixed privates)
* GoSnow will not book family privates with children under the age of 6. If you would like to book a family private please talk to a member of our team.
* All private lessons including children aged between 3-6 years are subject to approval by the Snowsports Manager.
* GoSnow will only provide privates to children under the age of 3 years in a one on one environment.
* Full Day Private Lessons are for 6 continuous hours and must take a minimum of 30 minutes break during the day at a time of your choice. Lunch is not provided.
* You can request a specific instructor however GoSnow cannot guarantee that we will be able to accommodate your request
* Rates are based on 2018-19 season
* Bookings are subject to the NISADE terms and conditions.